Weeks—or even days—after you launch a new website, you will need to update your content or graphics. Only an effective maintenance strategy will protect your investment and keep your site looking as fresh, accurate, and as thoughtfully planned as the day you launched it. The bottom line is that fresh websites make more money.
We tailor our website support services for each client’s website. For sites with a content management system (CMS), there are often CMS updates, plug-in updates, backups, or additional features that need to be added over time. If your site is not built on a CMS, and you don’t have an in-house webmaster, you may need help in posting press releases, swapping out photos, and adding new pages on a regular basis, which are all part of the essential maintenance process.
We’ll be happy to become your virtual webmaster. We'll do as much or as little as you like, ensuring that your website remains an effective tool for your users and a positive reflection of your corporate identity. As a virtual member of your team, you can count on us for quick, responsive service.
Typical maintenance tasks
- Update the site with fresh content, images, and new downloadable documents.
- Remove outdated events and information.
- Check and repair broken hyperlinks.
- Analyze and report on traffic statistics.
- Conduct quarterly website backup.
- Debug applications.
- Perform browser-compatibility testing.
- Integrate/update third-party software, such as plug-ins and scripts.
- Act as liaison to hosting service technical support.
- Install Flash-based functionality.
- Ensure error-free web page display.
- Integrate social media.
Our team is a click away any time you want to update your website, whether we've developed it or not. We pride ourselves on always providing quick turnaround and friendly, accurate service.
Contact us to find out more about our website maintenance services.