We love to show off our work. Check out some of the sites that we've designed and implemented by clicking on a featured client. You can take a look at each featured site's home page and visit the website. You are also invited to see what our client said about working with us. Hint: It’s all good!
- Designed, implemented, and maintain the SV IABC website.
- Analyzed the chapter's target audience and created user-focused navigation.
- Graphically identified the chapter's location with photos of Silicon Valley landmarks taken by our designer, Mike Baxter.
- Leveraged book jacket images and color palette for the website design.
- Merged three blog feeds, included social media, and a unique display for articles.
- Doing Both became a bestseller on all major bestseller lists.
- Designed and built a new website on a WordPress platform.
- Improved usability and showcased the company's new messaging.
- Graphically illustrated the applications for AppliedSensor's sensors.
- Designed, implemented, and continue to maintain the KickStart website.
- Visually organized overlapping service options to convey multiple marketing and sales consulting offerings.
- Added new areas and functionality to the site.
- Integrated social media and branded blog.
Bill Brown Construction Company
- Designed, implemented, andcontinue to maintain the Bill Brown Construction Company website.
- Applied an artistic approach to the site design to mirror the company's custom concrete specialties.
- Photo arrays of completed projects convey the company's artistry and attention to detail.
American Vaulting Association
- Designed and implemented the AVA website, leveraging numerous photo of young vaulters for the design.
- Developed and continue to support complex custom database application that automates the organization's front office administrative tasks such as membership renewals, event registration, and other tasks.
- Provided strategic planning and writing services.
- Updated home and landing page web design, graphically enhanced key messaging, and continue to provide develpment services as needed.
- Migrated website to the WordPress platform to enable the site to integrate with HubSpot.
- Implemented custom design
- Continue to maintain website.
- Integrated customized HubSpot blog and Marketo.
- Implemented web design by the Oya Group and continue to maintain the website.
- Created International section, developed DSLPro.com, integrated Brightcove videos.
- Integrated JobVite.